We Believe that Every Cat Matters, Including Those with Special Needs.
At Purrfect Pals, our highest priority is taking in the cats and kittens who need us most… those who other shelters and rescue groups might not have the resources to help. This includes senior cats (though we prefer to call them "vintage"), cats with major medical needs, cats with chronic illnesses (including FIV and Feline Leukemia) and those with behavioral challenges.
Our cat adoption and rehabilitation programs help us place homeless cats, including those with special needs, in loving homes. We believe that every cat is adoptable; some just need more time than others to find the right match. Our ultimate goal is to place them with adopters or long term foster families, but these cats will have a loving home here in our Arlington sanctuary for as long as they need us.
We truly believe that every cat and kitten, with or without special needs, matters and is deserving of a forever home.
How Purrfect Pals is Helping Cats and Cat Owners in our Community:
- Cat and Kitten Adoptions in our Five Puget Sound Adoption Centers between Arlington and Renton
- Sanctuary for 125+ Special Cats with Medical and/or Behavioral Challenges
- "Furever Home" Foster and Hospice Program for Special Needs Cats
- Onsite Veterinary Clinic that Provides High-Quality Medical Care for Purrfect Pals Cats and Kittens
- Free Spay and Neuter Vouchers for Low-Income Cat and Kitten Owners
- Behavior Rehabilitation including "Monroe Corrections Kitten Connections," our Prison Foster Care Program, and the Jackson Galaxy Project's Cat Pawsitive Pro clicker training program.
- Community Pet Food Bank feeding 250+ hungry pets each month
- Intake of Displaced Cats and Kittens from Owners and Partner Shelters
Will You Partner with Us to Save Homeless Cats and Kittens?
Every cat matters, every cat is adoptable and every cat deserves a second chance. Please invest in our mission today and help us change the lives of the kitties who need us most.Purrfect Pals is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Federal ID #94-3127448), and is supported solely by donations. All monetary and in-kind contributions made to Purrfect Pals are tax deductible as allowed by law. We do not receive any government funding and rely on the generosity of individuals like YOU to continue to make a difference for cats and cat owners in our community.
Give to Purrfect Pals with Confidence!
Our Strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency has earned Purrfect Pals the Guidestar Platinum Seal of Transparency. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Prefer to Mail your Gift?
Please send it to: Purrfect Pals, 230 McRae Rd NE, Arlington, WA, 98223.
For more information, please contact our Executive Director, Kathleen Olson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-926-8467.